The events over the last few years have rocked the world. People find themselves weary, agitated and anxious all over the globe. People are attempting to make sense out of mass shootings, systematic racism, the Covid-19 pandemic, adjusting to wearing masks in public, being asked to stay away from people and stay home, home schooling, working from home, unemployment and financial downturns, racial tensions and political unrest and overall changes in society. WOWZA that’s a lot to process in a short time. No wonder many people are cranky and scared.
It is important to know that new trauma and grief wakes up old trauma and grief that has not been healed. When an individual experiences emotional, physical, psychological or spiritual wounding it needs to get healed and released in a healthy manner or it will be re-stimulated later in life when unexpected events occur.
Join us on the Path to Healing as we put the pieces of the puzzle together and move toward healing and joy. During this workshop we will explore the landscape of relationships throughout the ages.
virtual 1 1/2 hOUR sESSIONS
- Session 1 – How trauma gets stored in the brain and how it gets re-stimulated.
- Emotional Regulation and self – soothing techniques
- Session 2 – Overview of the Developmental Wounding Model and how it relates to me.
- Session 3 – The role of Carried Shame and Pain, “Why am I so overwhelmed?”
- Session 4 – Family Heirlooms and Generational Wounding
- Session 5 – Breaking free from those limiting beliefs that keep me from claiming my joy
- Session 6 – Boundaries – How to develop boundaries that keep you and others safe and feeling supported.
- Session 7 – Reality Issues – Am I crazy? Why don’t others see what I see? How can that be? The role of gas-lighting in our relationships.
- Session 8 – Inter-dependency is your super power. We are wired to be inter-connected. Exploring strategies to safely connect to others without losing yourself.
- In Person Intensive Workshop – Releasing the Historical Burdens to make space and claim your rightful heritage. 3 day intensive workshops (must have completed sessions 1-8)
8 Virtual Sessions
Sessions 1-8 are via ZOOM
Tuesdays 6:00pm – 7:30pm EST
or Wednesday 9:00am – 10:30am
Investment: Path Group
$480.00 (8 group sessions @ 60 per session).
3 day Intensive Workshops
in Delray at The Path to Healing
Path Group + Intensive package:
Monthly virtual group coaching session for your continued growth.
Free Affirmation Recording for all Participants