That we do not heal from we replay today.
Step out of chaos and step into JOY
3 – day transformative workshop where participants explore the origins of adult dysfunctional behaviors. The workshop is both educational and experiential and allows participants learn to identify and address the childhood wounds which fuel adult dysfunction, i.e., depression, anxiety, addictions, infidelity, eating disorders and relationship difficulties. The focus is not on blaming caregivers or anyone else; but rather healing the trauma (defined as any less-than-nurturing events). By changing the impact of life experiences, participants can step out of shame and into emotional freedom. The workshop is based on the groundbreaking work of Bessel van De Kolk and Pia Melody and integrates their treatment modelities
3-day intensive workshop at
The Herd Foundation beautiful Delray Beach, Florida
During the workshop, each participant will learn about:
- How early imprints impact your relationships today.
- Where your own negative internalized messages around value and worth originated.
- Patterns of Love Addiction, Love Avoidance, Narcissistic Abuse. How it started, and how to change it.
- Boundary systems that enable you to be intimate in relationships.
- Techniques to self-soothe and increase feelings of personal well-being and reduce triggers.
- Release shame and carried emotions that contribute to chronic feelings of emptiness, anxiety, depression, agitation, and overall sense of emotional distress.
WOMEN’S Program Thursday 10/6/22 at 5:30 through Sunday 10/9/22 at noon.
MEN’S Program Thursday 10/20/22 at 5:30 through Sunday 10/23/22 at noon.
Includes: Therapeutic services with 2 therapists
Overnight Housing in a beautiful, setting (with a private pool)
Yoga and Massage
Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Workshop Manual and Relaxation Recording
Limited to 5 Participants
Give Yourself the Gift of Stepping onto The Path of Healing“
Upcoming workshops are scheduled for:
Oct. 6- 9, 2022 – Women’s
Oct. 20 – 23, 2022 Men’s
Jan. 26-29, 2023
DEPOSIT FOR UPCOMING WORKSHOP
Deposit is $200, please call for information or click below to pay by credit card
Workshop Investment $3100.00.
Please let us know if you would like more information or to be on the waiting list for one of these workshops, or would like to hear about upcoming dates.